I know, where the heck have I been for the past several months? I’ve been all over the place!
Honestly, I feel bad about not blogging, but I’ve been so very, very busy.
To summarize, I have been:
- Teaching three classes
- Developing one class for next semester about addictions. I almost became an addict to sugar as a result. I have to detox.
- Working and finishing up traveling to military sites
- Taking care of my mom’s move into a senior retirement community in September
- Going to football games- Go Monarchs!
- Working my butt off at PT with Cori and on my own at the gym
Seriously, it’s been a nutty semester. I can’t wait be off for the holiday break.
I came back to the blog and said, where do I start now? I don’t even know!
Some things that I’ll be getting busy on soon:
- Traveling to Chicago the week before Christmas
- Getting my house ready for the holidays and hosting two soirees next week
- Grading final exams
I don’t want to get into the details, but I’m going to be working on my fitness at a higher level in January. I “graduated” from PT this week with Cori. Hollah! I’m so happy to be at the point where I don’t feel like injury is creeping along behind me after every workout. After a year of paranoia, it’s actually quite liberating. Cori thinks I’ve got potential for great improvements, which I’m starting to see myself, so she cut me loose. I’m so glad that I can say my friend Cori, instead of my trainer, Cori. Yay! I’ll be posting my plan soon.
I just wanted to let everyone know I’m alive and well, just winding down from a crazy few months.