Today I bring you another fun survey from April 2009. It’s funny how cheese products also make an appearance in this piece. Also owl tattoos.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00am. Not too late, not too early.
2. How do you like your steak? medium. I am ok if it moo’s a little.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Public Enemies with Bill and Gretchen. I love Johnny Depp.
4. What is your favorite TV show or shows? Dr. Who and Torchwood. I am so far behind though. Food Network shows are good- you can miss a few and not feel bad about it.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere cheap, free of natural disasters and of comfortable climate.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yes, I am one of those people. I think it’s gross.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I don’t think I have a favorite specifically. All this recent talk of Louie’s doughnuts has me thinking about a nutty roll. This is a local bakery where I grew up in Michigan.
10. Favorite dressing? Anything with cheese. Bleu cheese, parmesan, etc.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2000 Subaru Outback. Michigan State green.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Yoga pants, a tiny tee and a hoodie. Do flip flops count?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Croatia.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty. Mine is always full. I have enough drama in my life to worry about, why should I worry about running out of what is in my cup?
15. Where would you want to retire? The Caribbean or somewhere in the mountains. I want a log cabin.
16. Favorite time of day? I am a morning person, but I like a lazy afternoon once in awhile.
17. Where were you born? Battle Creek, Michigan
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Curling!!!!
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I have no idea, I can’t keep up.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Probably whomever has the time, how do I know these things?!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Huh?
22. Bird watcher? Only if they are nibbling on my tomatoes!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, but on the weekends, I am a nighttime bandwife.
24. Do you have any pets? Now that we don’t have the cat menagerie outside, we only have two indoor cats. (sigh of relief)
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? We recently installed an attic fan. It was exciting for me.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom. I had no aspirations for a career. I just wanted to stay home. Now, 33 years old, no children. Kind of interesting how life takes you in different directions.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with my sister. Throwing her Barbie dolls shoes down the heat register on the floor. Ha!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I’m a dog person, but my cats think they are dogs, so it’s all good.
29. Are you married? Yep- 11 years with Mr. Hall. I can hardly believe it sometimes.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course, have you seen how people drive in Hampton Roads?!
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, it is the reason why I am such a jumpy passenger now.
32. Any pet peeves? People who twirl their hair (I CANNOT stop watching), people who talk on cellphones so loudly that all can hear, people who take themselves wayyyy too seriously at work.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Mushrooms and black olives. Goat cheese is an added bonus.
34. Favorite Flower? Lilies. Summer wildflowers. Roses, but they die so quickly.
35. Favorite ice cream? I really have to be in the mood, but I like frozen yogurt. If it is hard packed ice cream, I’ll go for mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Not really a fast food person. I do like Panera though.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None. Did anyone fail it at MHS?
38. From whom did you get your last email? A colleague at work.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Sephora. I am a total beauty product junkie. I have no shame in admitting that I use old people cream.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? HA! I am too Type A to be spontaneous. LOL
41. Do you like your job? I do! I love the people I work with everyday and I leave knowing that I made an impact on students’ lives with the decisions I make and the actions I take.
42. Broccoli? I like my veggies!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Honeymoon- winehopping in VA is a lot of fun!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Tonight. Kevin and I met John and Annette for mexican. We always end up being “that” table.
45. What are you listening to right now? Kevin is printing and the jazz station is going in the background.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, only because I have not made up my mind yet. I would like an owl.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I can’t count!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:35 pm. Time for bed!
50. Coffee Drinker? No- tea for me only!